REVISION x700 OR NEWER REQUIRES A MAINTENANCE UNLOCK CODERead More
What's new in Origin APPS
- this 696 change backed out: coordinate system for complete DRFs created and recalled before profile and posiiton
- now if no coordinate system is explicitly referenced by the tolerance, the coordinate system in which the
toleranced feature was measured is recalled for all tolerance types
- tolerance references to datum features replaced with tolerance references to datum defintitons,
datum definitions are created in order starting at 'A'
- doubled-up DRFs like ABB reduced to AB
- coordinate system for complete DRFs created and recalled before profile and posiiton
- unspecified tolerances default to +/-99
- tolerance outputs separated by $$ empty comment line
- scan feature filtering in place (unfiltered feature is measured then CONST/TR into filtered feature)
- addressed issue with crash on output with large scan paths
- fixed spurious program note on DIMENSION_FORMAT
- better handle beginning with "illegal" characters like ".245-1"
- the density of measurement points on planes and surfaces is set to 1/10th
of the Calypso point scan density. There is now a minimum measurement density
of 2mm to ensure PATH/CURVE statements follow the path of coarser Calypso scans.
Fine Calypso scans (the majority) are unaffected.
2 changes to resolve final coordinate system issues
- Calypso offsets are opposite to DMIS direction, fixed
- The base coordinate system for a new coordinate system is
found as #settings->#referenceSystem, not
Below is a list of feature, construction and tolerance types we have
encountered and support. This list will be augmented as new types are
encountered and supported.