REVISION x700 OR NEWER REQUIRES A MAINTENANCE UNLOCK CODE
- fixed units issue with scan path splitting in DMIS output
- added comprehensive support for identifiers containing an octothop (#),
affects both ASCII loader (actuals file) and Calypso loader (inspection file)
- fixed issue with missing tool changes when "Paths" checkbox selected
- verified load in mm, re-output in inch creates exactly the same output as
loading in inch
- verified that settings are saved by "Save as default" button
- (all configurations) default units setting is remembered from previous execution
- access to approach/retract/search added to simplified defaults dialog
- new style (old style?) PC-DMIS record headers without feature type tags handled
- new style (old style?) PC-DMIS record headers without DIM prefix handled
- SURFACE PROFILE now handled in addition to PROFILE OF SURFACE
- regardless of system units, units are forced to mm for the duration of the import
and restored afterwards. This corrects several units related issues.
- extra error trapping has been added to prevent measurements taking place that
require user interaction, usually interpreted as a software hang.
- a display inspection log button has been added
- when populated, a characeristic tolerance is no longer used for <FeatureDescription>
but is instead used for <Description>.
- restored <FeatureDescription> generation broken in x695.
- fixed issue with crash on small plane polyline border.
- CONST_ORIG_POINT now handled as nominal reference point instead of constructed points.
- the base coordinate system is now created if referenced by another coordinate system
- feature redefinition on pass 2 of output disabled completely
- PERM_HITS used to detect relative measurement for CONTACT features, PERM_HITS becomes
the number of VECBLD hits.
- Select and Case statements pre-processed to If/ElseIf/Else/Endif
- measurement units cue now also taken from position FEATURE_CONTROL_FRAME
CMEngine all configurations x704
- DMIS output will use output template (*.DM) specified on command line
- otherwise DMIS output will use output template <configname>.DM if present
- default INI file seached in configuration folder (used to be CMEngine folder)
- probe map with .MAP.CSV extension can be used to map PC-DMIS names to other names
search order is: as specified on command line in default folder
local with same name as program being imported
default folder with name matching CMEngine configuration
- probe change name (SNSLCT) is now probe file name + active tip name unless mapped
- added button and menu item for setting CheckMate defaults
- added menu item for creating probe map
- MEAS/CIRCLE,F(UF_name... fixed for scanned circles
- before/after/both auto clearance moves suppressed if auto clearance distance is zero