CheckMate for SOLIDWORKS® V1073 has many enhancements and fixes.
The Top Features of this release include:
- Probe Configurations. You can now use more than one CheckMate probe in a single segment.
- Created an new Probe builder application that supports multiple configuration to support probe changers.
- Multi-point measurements. New AutoSection Option for segmentization and a new CheckMate Ribbon called 'ScanEdit' are simple yet sophisticated tools to edit spacing.
- Added probe movement, probe selection, and Accessibility Analysis internal to a feature.
- Added Multi-face GSURF capabilities.
- Converting multipoint surface measurements to scan mode. Now, right click a feature in the Programming Browser and select 'Change Mode'.
- Coordinate system creation. CheckMate now allows coordinate systems to be created from just two datums if the secondary is a pattern feature.
- Collision Detection. Ability add to generate a "CheckMate Fixture" for collision detection.
- Automated program generation from PMI. Identical workflows to process MBD annotations from both DimXpert (AutoMBD) or QIF (QIF2Segment), including support to use SOLIDWORKS Inspection balloons as characteristic labels.
- Digital Twin enhancement. CheckMate changes the face color of the CAD geometry based on tolerance condition, i.e. In or Out.
- Bonus tolerance enhancement. Now, add actual diameters to virtual feature(s) so that even virtual features are included in GD&T analysis of bonus tolerance.
- PDF Reports. Complete width from the Reporting Browser fields is now included in PDF reports.
- Layout Names. Width of the field has been increased.
Here is a link to the V1073 Release Notes – Read Now!
(also located on your menu under “CheckMate for SOLIDWORKS” then “Release Notes"