The Origin Support Program is an integral part of Origin solutions.
Origin is continually investing in research to push forward the boundaries of its core technologies, developments that are available to maintenance customers. A range of support options are available.
- Telephone support by Origin technical specialists for customer’s named users
- Upgrades and enhancement releases
- Automated case logging and tracking. Submit and update cases and track status via Web-based system that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Customer support portal. Password protect for customers only. Searchable online knowledgebase
- Regular webinars where our application specialists dive deep into specific features
- A library of past webinars that can be downloaded for review.
Custom support. Pre-paid blocks of support resources can be purchased in advance. These blocks can be applied to classroom training, telephone or on-site support. Custom Support customers are entitled to priority telephone and on-site support from Origin at reduced rates.
Per-call support. The services of Origin’s application specialists and systems consultants can be purchased on an as needed basis. Minimum unit of phone support is 1 hour. Minimum unit of on-site support is 3 hours.