- this 696 change backed out: coordinate system for complete DRFs created and recalled before profile and posiiton
- now if no coordinate system is explicitly referenced by the tolerance, the coordinate system in which the
toleranced feature was measured is recalled for all tolerance types
- tolerance references to datum features replaced with tolerance references to datum defintitons,
datum definitions are created in order starting at 'A'
- doubled-up DRFs like ABB reduced to AB
- coordinate system for complete DRFs created and recalled before profile and posiiton
- unspecified tolerances default to +/-99
- tolerance outputs separated by $$ empty comment line
- scan feature filtering in place (unfiltered feature is measured then CONST/TR into filtered feature)
- addressed issue with crash on output with large scan paths
- feature nominal redefintions in COMPARE/OFF pass are suppressed if the coordinate system
is nominally the same as that in the COMPARE/ON pass
- tolerance outputs separated by $$ even when comments suppressed
- iterative alignment handling improved
- added support for JUMPTO labels
- detect and fix issue with zero-diameter sphere nominal
- detect and fix issue with anomylous 1st measurement coordinate on sphere
- enhanced PC-DMIS loader to preserve info between "DIM" and "=" (LOCATION OF, CONCENTRICITY FROM etc)
- added SILENT command line parameter to suppress text file display
- added support for MCOSMOS native labels like "N0015"
- added support for MCOSMOS "Surface" record
- added support for PC-DMIS CONCENTRICITY OF format.
- PAR and PARALLEL no langer trapped for load-by-NONE labels
- features are re-evaluated to handle on-tolerance substitute feature algorithm changes
- plane and line measurements auto determine whether to do reference axis coordinate and
vector changes using distance to geoactual (UNPROJ modifier related)
- (ambiguaous) alignment directions from cylinder and constructed lines are now justified
to the Calypso nominal feature direction
- interpretation of through plane reworked to be a ignored if associated distance is zero.
- added support for clearance plane moves before probe moves and tip changes
- auto-turn-down of approach and retract now taken into account for clearance plane moves
- last point used for clearance plane moves now properly transformed across coordinate
- interpretation of clearance plane reworked to be a persistent plane on
coordinate system changes.
- fixed issue with units on probe radius in CAL file when units set to inches
- fixed issue with feature label used as basis for tolerance labels creating tolerance labels
with different starting number than previous revisions.
- feature label is used as basis for tolerance labels if and only if it is a number with
no spaces or other non-numeric characters.
- added handling for illegal XML characters in labels and comments.
- added new user-entered tags runnumber, lotsize, partname, partdesc and setupdate
- added new support for Calypso tags planid, and partnb and support for user entered tags in
comment, partcomment and startcomment columns of CHR and HDR files
- added auto-detect and support for PC-DMIS legacy TXT report.
- added support for CMX Excel scripts authored with older versions of CM or CME
- added pre-CAL alignment button to fire /#CMPRECAL command which copies picked feature to pre-CAL
segment and creates pre-CAL coordinate system with option to transform geoactual data.
- added construct point button for creating clocking datum for under-specified pre-CAL alignement
- fixed issue with CAL file not being output on some translations
- pass through commands now marked for pass1 or pass2 output. "Tool change detected" comments now
only appear in pass 1 (measurement in base alignment) and TEXT/OUTFIL from OMText objects now
only appear in pass 2 (constructions, alignments, nominal feature redefinition, tolerance output)
- added check box PATHs to preserve input paths (PATH/ARC starting angle, sweep, and start direction)
from calypso program. Also splits geoactual data on path boundaries using scbada header info in
- fixed issue with "line directions opposite" question appearing for best fit line through two
- intersection of line and cylinder now interpreted as DMIS PIERCE instead of DMIS INTOF.
- added support for CMM Manager reports.
- when a pre-CAL segment is created, all measurements are deleted and the translation re-started
using the transformed actuals/geoactuals data.
CMExxx2MOD, CMExxx2EQU x638
- now invokes post-processing of DMIS file to remove line continuation characters,
reformat numbers like 0.200 to 0.2, 0.000 to 0, etc.
- added support for #OMTextelement as one or more TEXT/OUTFIL statements
- added support for identified #tempReferenceSystem in addition to existing #referenceSystem support for
automatic recall of coordinate systems before tolerance output
- corrected browser labels for recalled coordinate system program entities
- corrected issue with geoactual _APTIN group names being split by stripping mis-perceived file extension
eg "Ø 34.48 -K1- SIDE" becoming "Ø 34_APTIN" instead of "Ø 34.48 -K1- SIDE_APTIN"
- if the pre-CAL is selected, but no 6-dof alignment is found, then the translator defaults to no pre-CAL
- added support for "implied patterns": if a feature's actuals cannot be found then the data is searched
for with pattern suffixes (1) (2) etc until no more matches are found.
- added support for nominal parallel planes feature (definition, output and use in constructed plane)
- probe changes suppressed before unmeasured features
- added support for QIF characteristics
- using command line parameter GDT will cause geometric tolerances to be output to
GeometricTolerance element instead of Dimension element
- new option "pre-CAL" will copy all program items up to and including the first 6-dof
alignment as a pre-CAL segment (non-COMPARE mode). Additionally the first 6-dof alignment is
also created from the cooresponding actual features and the difference between those two
coordinate systems is used to transform all actual/geoactual data for cases when the base
coordinate system is not well defined.
- added support for construction of a circle from the points of a plane
- fixed issue with original actuals input path being overwritten messing up output path for
DMI, CAL and CMX files
- whenever the CMEngine is opperating in translator mode any calls for user picks or
help screen displays are now suppressed so that translator will no longer appear to "hang".
CMEPCD2xxx x620 (except CMEPCD2EQU)
- corrected output file name which was based on last DMIS import to last PC-DMIS import
- support for CheckMate probes added
- fixed handling of "ilegal" feature and tolerance names
- GET_PROBE_DATA used to add prefix to tip names when a second or subsequent probe is referenced
- SET_ACTIVE_TIP to SNSLCT/SA() now handles both REF_ID and ID versions of the BASIC export file
- _APTIN groups matching now include test for illegal filename characters in label names \/:*?"<>|
- menu system now looked for in public documents area regardless of setting of
Directory environment variable
- use of menu file no longer overwrites default toolbar buttons for
- DCCSCAN_OBJECT now captured as GCURVE unless PATCH then GSURF
- constructed SET output as BF instead of PTS
- corrected constructed SETs
- fixed issue with old style non-FCF dimensions not loading
- if the entire file is manual, it is now forve to all DCC
- added support for DIMENSION_S_LOCATION as vector tolerance
- fixed pre-cal issue caused by two or more level alignments are in the same coordinate system
- constructed SETs now create PTDATA form of GCURVE and GSURF
- constructed SETs now do a best fit with FA(label)[1,n] instead of FA(label)
- fixed extra comma in CONST/GSURF and CONST/GCURVE
- added <MeasurementDeviceName> support to Net-Inspect XML output.
- removed requirement for Calypso _CHR.TXT file to contain _CHR when TAGS modifer used
- suppressed "No results loaded" message when TAGS modifer used
- added support for metadata and feature number tags <> via TAGS modifier as well as meta data native
support to LK/Camio/Modus, PC-DMIS, DMIS and Calypso loaders
- added support for file with units in inches
- file units automatically set if all tolerances have the same UNIT_TYPE, otherwise current
CheckMate units are used